Yamaha C-40 Classical Guitar Black
The C40 might be one of Yamaha's most inexpensive full-size classical models, but its quality and tone are outstanding. A real bargain for beginners.Yamaha CG ShapeSpruce TopYamaha Quality in An Affordable Price
Yamaha Classical Guitar C-40
Beginners and young learners alike will appreciate the level of quality found in the Yamaha C40 Classical Guitar. This instrument delivers outstanding cost performance with remarkable playability and tone. The C series are full-size instruments with a level of quality only Yamaha can deliver.
- The Yamaha C-40 is an affordable and reliable option for beginners and students who want to learn how to play classical guitar.
- The spruce top and meranti back and sides provide a balanced and dynamic tone that is suitable for a variety of playing styles.
- The wider nut width and longer scale length make the C-40 easier to play for beginners who are still developing their finger strength and dexterity.
- The Yamaha C-40 is a great value for its price point and is a popular choice for students and beginners.
- The C-40 is a well-respected entry-level classical guitar with a reputation for quality and playability.
- Yamaha is a trusted and well-known brand in the music industry, and their instruments are often recommended by music teachers and professionals.
- The Yamaha C-40 has a traditional classical guitar shape and construction, with a spruce top and meranti back and sides.
- The fingerboard is made of rosewood, which is a common and durable material for guitar fretboards.
- The neck is made of nato wood, which is known for its strength and stability.
- The guitar has a standard classical guitar scale length of 25 9/16 inches, which is slightly longer than the scale length of most acoustic guitars.
- The nut width is 2.0625 inches, which is wider than the nut width of most acoustic guitars.
- The guitar has 19 frets, which is typical for classical guitars.