Your musical centerpiece.
Powerful entertainment keyboard with professional Roland sounds, auto-accompaniment features, full-range stereo speakers, Bluetooth® audio, and more.
- Versatile, easy-to-use entertainment keyboard with professional Roland sounds and features
- Attractive design and free-flowing user interface
- Onboard stereo speaker system with independent woofers and tweeters and bass-reflex port for big, powerful sound
- Rich, expressive acoustic pianos derived from Roland home and stage pianos
- Nearly 700 additional tones, including electric pianos, organs, orchestral instruments, percussion, world sounds, and more
- Auto-accompaniment function allows you to control sophisticated music arrangements with left-hand fingering
- 300 onboard music styles, plus the ability to add 30 custom styles with Style Converter software for macOS and Windows
- Recording feature for capturing keyboard and arranger performances
- Bluetooth audio for streaming music from a mobile device through the onboard speaker system
- Mic input with effects for singing along
- Headphones jack for quiet practice
- Stereo output for connecting to a larger sound system if needed
- USB ports for connecting with computers and flash storage devices
With its stylish design, professional Roland sounds, and integrated speaker system, the E-X50 Arranger Keyboard puts musical inspiration and entertainment at the center of your world. Immerse in reflective moments with rich, responsive acoustic pianos, or liven things up with a full-band sound and automatic accompaniment. There’s also a mic input with effects when you’re ready to sing along, plus onboard Bluetooth® audio to play with favorite tunes streamed from your mobile device.
Whether you’re a beginning player, rediscovering music again, or want a versatile, all-in-one keyboard for local performing, the E-X50 has everything you need to bring it all together.
Genuine Roland pianos.
The E-X50 features premium Roland acoustic pianos favored by the world’s top professional musicians. Our advanced technologies provide an authentic and inspiring piano experience, with sound and response that follows every nuance of your playing. This provides a solid foundation for beginners to develop their skills, along with the expressive range to make experienced players feel right at home.
Sounds for every genre.
Going beyond acoustic piano, the E-X50 provides a universe of additional sounds to explore. Extend your keyboard range with electric pianos, organs, and other instruments, or rock out with a wide variety of guitars and basses. Create a symphony with orchestral strings, brass, and percussion, or play modern genres with synthesizer sounds derived our historic library. And like all Roland arrangers, the E-X50 also offers a vast selection of high-quality regional sounds from all over the world.
Lead the band.
The E-X50’s sophisticated auto-accompaniment features let you command a full band with your left hand as you play along with the right. Enjoy 300 preset styles, from rock, pop, and jazz to ballads, dance music, and traditional styles from different countries. Beginners will love Auto Bass Chord mode, which allows you to trigger chords and drive arrangements with one or two fingers. Whole mode is well-suited for advanced keyboardists, providing the ability to control arrangements even more deeply with full left-hand chords.
Stream songs and lessons from your phone.
When you want to sing, simply plug a microphone into the rear input and vocalize through the E-X50’s speakers, complete with ambience effects for a professional sound. And if you ever need more coverage to entertain larger crowds, use the stereo outputs to hook into a larger audio system. There’s also a USB port for interfacing with your favorite music software, plus a USB memory port for backing up sound setups and E-X50 recordings to a USB flash drive.
Customize your arrangements.
If you’re an advanced player who needs even more control over your arrangements, the E-X50 has you covered. Using our Style Converter software for macOS and Windows, you can organize and load up to 30 custom styles into the E-X50’s memory. It’s also possible to adjust scales, tuning, and other parameters to suit your personal performance needs.