Montarbo 1 Pair of B-115 Active Speaker With Alto ZMX-122 FX Mixer
Select Your Own Sound System By One Klick From The Products Range We Have, You Can Build And Chose From Our Proficaional Team Proposals Of The Best Compatible Products That Make You Build Your Audio System In Proportion To The Space And Nature Of The Place , Contact Us To Provide Audio Consultations And Other Suggestions According To Your Different Needs
|20050215||Montarbo B-115 Active acoustic loudspeaker||2|
|20050142||Alto ZMX-122 FX ZEPHYR MIXING CONSOLE||1|
|20760015||SS004 - Speaker Stand||2|
|20760036||Yorx Mp-280-6M Bk XLR To XLR-Cable||2|
B115 is a versatile, portable full range active speaker suitable for applications in medium to large venues.
The bass-reflex cabinet is equipped with a 15” woofer and a 1.35 ”compression driver boosted by a 1200 W Class D amp module.
B series’ advanced DSP featuring FIR filters allows a smooth audio performance as well as an impressive dimension/sound pressure level up to 130 dB.
B series speakers feature 3 input channels (Mic/line, Line, Bluetooth) with independent levels. Bluetooth devices can be easily connected thanks to the on-board “PAIR” button.
Moreover, 4 different on-board presets allows users to optimize the audio performance for the application in use.
A clean design integrates 3 handles and rigging points for fixed installation to the lightweight polypropylene cabinet which also allows horizontal stage monitor use, thanks to a 40° inclination of 2 sides of the box (a dedicated preset wedge EQ is selectable on board). The flange for pole fixing on the bottom of the box allows users to choose a 0° or a 7.5° inclination of the cabinet placed on a standard 35 mm tripod.
Covers for transport and weather protection are available as accessories for every model in Montarbo B series.
- 16 total inputs including XLR jacks w/ phantom power on ch. 1-4
- On-board Alesis digital effects with 256 variations
- Expanded channel count perfect for small groups or sub-mixes
- 4 mic input channels with gold-plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- High headroom circuitry offering extra dynamic range
- Ultra-low-noise discrete mic preamps
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Footswitch input for effects on/off (sold separately)
- 2 aux sends per channel for external effects and monitoring
- 2-bus design with Main and Control Room 1/4â€ stereo outputs
- Aux inputs/outputs for external audio source integration
- Switchable phantom power
Unistar SS004 Professional Speaker Stand
- Add Bluetooth to any speaker or mixer
- Wirelessly link two together for cable-free stereo playback*
- XLR-equipped connection
- 100+ft range
- USB micro rechargeable battery (6+ hours)
Yorx Mp-280-6M Bk XLR To XLR-Cable
High Quality Audio Cable -6 meters from XLR To XLR Black color